Gov. Kate Brown announced Tuesday that Lincoln County will be among seven counties in Oregon to move from the “moderate” to “high” risk category in the state’s COVID-19 framework, reducing allowed occupancy at local businesses.
- Arrest results in stolen vehicle, DUII charges
- A sign of the times?
- One orphaned falcon chick survives
- Commissioners declare ‘drought watch’
- Rogue Ales wins marketing awards
- How do changes in interest rates affect bond prices?
- Become a tidepool ambassador
- Church plans ‘spectacular rummage sale’ June 25-26