Members of the Toledo Fire Department recently helped take down a cross at St. John’s Episcopal Church in Toledo. The cross was in need of restoration, but members of the church had difficulty finding someone with a tall enough ladder who could also safely remove the cross given its proximity to a set of power lines. The cross will be reinstalled after being restored and painted.
- Newport to conduct outreach on future taxes
- Plight of abandoned chicks plays out on livestream
- Lincoln City celebrates summer with outdoor events
- Reading Colors Your World at Driftwood Public Library
- Combining science and art
- Weeklong Activate Arts choir camp kicks off Monday
- Local artwork sought for Lincoln City hospital