OREGON COAST COMMUNITY COLLEGE
Details for OREGON COAST COMMUNITY COLLEGE
We are looking for the following positions:
Full-time Aquarium Science Instructor
Part-time SBDC Advisor/Instructor
Bilingual GED Instructor
For detailed information on these positions, the duties and responsibilities along with details on qualification and to apply, visit OCCC's employment website at: oregoncoast.edu/employment opportunities
Post a comment as anonymous
Watch this discussion. Stop watching this discussion.
- STAHS breaks ground on center
- Commissioners declare a homelessness emergency
- Oregon lifting mask requirement for health care settings
- Toledo pool district has new manager
- Far-off storms fuel sneaker waves, new research suggests
- Airport panel rejects solar arrays
- Brown surf attributed to plankton
- Community college bond measure delayed for one year
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.