Details for ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICE ATTENDANT ** LINCOLN CITY **
SODEXO School Services Opportunity is Knocking!
ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICE ATTENDANT **LINCOLN CITY**
Must be able to lift up to 50lbs, be customer service oriented. Floor care experience as well as having a vested interest into Lincoln County School District is a plus.
*Above minimum wage
*$1000 sign-on bonus
*Overtime bonus available
Full-time and part-time shifts available... whatever works best for your scheduled. Overtime available, with full benefits, paid school holidays, and weekends always off.
Full job description and to apply on line: www.us.sodexo.com/careers Select hourly jobs. Search category Environmental Services and location Oregon. Or call Jeff at 541-231-3751
- State lifts outside mask requirement
- State and National Briefs
- County considers allowing STR moratorium to expire
- After taking effect, few violations issued under Measure 110 drug decriminalization
- Volunteers fill food boxes
- Give plants a head start by planting in fall
- Coastal beavers found in Lincoln County
- Volunteer mentors needed at Newport High School