Oregon RAIN (Regional Accelerator & Innovation Network) is launching a 10-week virtual digital sales and marketing accelerator to help Oregon entrepreneurs generate revenue online.
Sessions are from 9 to 10:30 a.m. on Wednesdays, from Sept. 29 through Dec. 15.
Thanks to RAIN’s funders, this program is free to attend. Join a virtual cohort of Oregon entrepreneurs and build your network. Applications are due by Sept. 10.
The RAINmaker Accelerator is hosted online via Zoom & Slack and available to any Oregon startup/small business. The RAINmaker Accelerator is designed to help entrepreneurs navigate the challenges of taking their business online or elevating their online presence. This 10-week series is designed to help founders/owners learn from business experts about digital sales and marketing. Graduates of this course will gain practical knowledge, tools and techniques that can be immediately applied to their business.
Participants in the program will:
• Develop skills and understanding of sales funnels, sales channels, e-commerce conversions, SEO, CRMs, sales calls, and Google/Facebook Ads;
• Gain a deep dive into digital platforms and harnessing the power of analytics to make data-driven decisions;
• Be inspired by motivational speakers and a cohort of fellow entrepreneurs all experiencing the challenges of being a business owner;
• Broaden their network by meeting and interacting with startups and businesses from across Oregon;
• Get connected to mentors, stakeholders, venture catalysts and service providers who are ready to help them succeed;
• Gain the confidence to invest in the most critical part of their business: making it rain revenue.
People can apply now at www.surveymonkey.com/r/V82VMCG
For more information, contact Ani Raas, accelerator director at firstname.lastname@example.org