831 NE Avery Street, Newport, OR 97365 • Ph: 541-265-8571 • Fax:
E-EDITION LAST UPDATED:
Current E-Edition

Top Stories Sports Community Business Opinion Entertainment&Arts Obituaries Advertising Photos Home 

Space heater causes Valentine’s Day fire

Posted: Tuesday, Feb 19th, 2013




A space heater left too close to combustible materials has been identified as the cause of an early morning fire on Valentine’s Day, Feb. 14, in Lincoln City.

For the complete article see the 02-20-2013 issue.

Click here to purchase an electronic version of the 02-20-2013 paper.


Share on Facebook







Select Page:
Within:
Keyword:

Google

Entertainment







 

Copyright 2014 News Media Corporation

News    Classifieds    Shoppe    Search    ContactUs    TalkBack    Subscribe    Information    E-Edition    Business Portal