Wednesday, Jan. 23
• Alcoholics Anonymous: 7 a.m., noon, 5:30 p.m. and 7 p.m., weekly, Fellowship Hall, 405 SW 10th St. (10th at Canyon Way), Newport. 541-265-1953.
• “Take It Out” – Bleach Nature Printing on Fabric: 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., Orchid Street Studio West in the Flowerree Community Center, 321 SE Third St., Toledo. Cost $20 plus $5 material fee, bring dark cotton T-shirts or clothing. Contact Heather Fortner at 941-914-6326 or email@example.com to register.
• Al-Anon Family Group Wednesday Ones meeting: noon to 1:30 p.m., Atonement Lutheran Church Fellowship Hall, 2315 N. Coast Hwy, Newport. 541-765-3130, www.oregonal-anon.org
• Sit and Knit: noon to 3 p.m., weekly on Wednesdays, at Yarn For All Seasons, 3101 SE Ferry Slip Road, South Beach. 541-867-3411.
• Powerful Tools for Caregivers: 2 p.m. to 4 p.m., Wednesdays, First Presbyterian Church, 227 NE 12th St., Newport. Free. To register call Aging Wisely at 541-265-8530.
• Al-Anon Family Group meeting: 4 p.m., Recovery by the Sea AFG. Congregational Church, 1760 NW 25th St., Lincoln City. 541-765-3130, www.oregonal-anon.org
• Benefaction Meditation Community: 6 p.m., every Wednesday, at The Yurt on SE John Nye Road, Newport. Silent sitting and walking meditation, practice talk/reading/chanting. Info contact, Jean 541-224-3713.
• Occupy Newport Community meetings: 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. each week on Wednesday, at Newport Visual Arts Center. Come and share ideas about how to make Lincoln County a better place to live. More info visit occupynewport.orgFor the complete article see the 01-23-2013 issue.
Click here to purchase an electronic version of the 01-23-2013 paper.
Share on Facebook