Friday, Jan. 11
• Alcoholics Anonymous: 7 a.m., noon, 5:30 p.m. and 7 p.m., weekly, Fellowship Hall, 405 SW 10th St. (10th at Canyon Way), Newport. 541-265-1953.
• Third Annual LCCC Rummage Sale: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., Lincoln City Cultural Center, 540 NE Hwy 101. For more info call 541-994-9994.
• Free Blood Pressure Readings: 10 a.m. to noon, every Friday, Newport Senior Activity Center, 20 SE Second St., in library/lounge. No appt. necessary. 541-265-9617.
• The Gracenotes: 10 a.m., Fridays, Bayside at South Beach, 411 SE 35th St., South Beach. Women interested in singing 4-part harmony are encouraged to visit rehearsal. Info call Ulla at 541-867-7438.
• Bingo and Lunch: 11 a.m. Bingo; noon, lunch. Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. To reserve a spot call 541-574-0669. Donations go toward Meals on Wheels, Newport.
• Preschool Storytime: 1 p.m., Newport Public Library, 35 NW Nye St. Join Rita and Tucker for fun with theme of nocturnal animals.
• Acoustic Music Circle Jam: 3 p.m. to 5 p.m., every Friday, Waldport Community Center, 265 Hemlock St. All levels and listeners welcome.
• Artist Reception: 5 p.m. to 7 p.m., PJ Chessman Gallery, Lincoln City Cultural Center, 540 NE Hwy 101. Features “Paintings from Life” by Katia Kyte. Show continues through Feb. 6. 541-994-9994.
• Newport American Legion Dinner: 5 p.m. to 7 p.m., 424 W. Olive St., Newport. Open to the public. Pork ribs and more. Special invitation to Coast Guard, National Guard and NOAA Personnel, and family and friends.
• Al-Anon Family Group Meeting: 6 p.m., weekly, T.G.I.F., Umpqua Bank, 355 NW Alder St., Waldport. 541-765-3130. www.oregonal-anon.org For the complete article see the 01-11-2013 issue.
Click here to purchase an electronic version of the 01-11-2013 paper.
Share on Facebook